Thank You To Everyone Who Has Contributed Thus Far
Amongst many generous donations we have received to date, primarily our sincere thanks go to:
- Milton Wong for enabling us to exist!
- The North Shore Community Foundation who helped us to create the website in 2004; and subsequently Summer Camp weekends for 'The Fellowship of the Gift.'
- The Loyal Protestant Association for major contributions to the Bursary fund.
- Trish Hann of Three Dimensional Services Ltd. for our logo.
- Paddy Carson, Davis Dyslexia Correction Facilitator.
- Michael Speerbrecker Construction, Revelstoke.
- Gerry Grant, Davis Dyslexia Association Specialist (retired)
- Glenn Bailey - The Bailey Group
- ICBC Staff
- BC Liquor Stores customers
- Joseph Jawhari - Pink Lime
- Davis Dyslexia and Autism Facilitators Association of Canada
- Denny Wong, Website Manager
- John McCulloch, Chairman for our early years.
- The North Vancouver Lions Club
- Hazel James
- Nicholas Joe